11 Oct Startup with UpGrad
Setting out on an entrepreneurship journey can be nerve wrecking – because you don’t know what challenges you will come across, now do you know how soon you will succeed. The most difficult part of this journey is the first step.
You might have different ideas every day. Which one will you turn into a company? How will you scale up? Is your limited knowledge in that industry enough? These are just a few dilemmas you might encounter while you decide to take your first baby step towards entrepreneurship. How you start plays a major role in where you will end up.
Understanding the bottle necks entrepreneurs’ face while setting out on the path, UpGrad came up with the most innovation solution. They present a 15-week rigorous online program providing all aspiring magnates with the clarity of thought for their entrepreneurial ride through live lectures, case studies, group assignments, guidance and insights from India’s leading entrepreneurs.
UpGrad is an online higher education platform providing laborious industry relevant programs for working professionals in an engaging learning environment. They have exceled in the technological aspects and thus come up with online programs for young professionals and aspiring business tycoons.
What is the program?
This entrepreneurship program is an online program that will allow you an opportunity to interact closely with leading CEOs and founders and educational experts. It will provide right concepts to equip you with clarity for your entrepreneurial journey. As a part of this program, you will be exposed to the most challenging questions faced by entrepreneurs.
The program will challenge your capability to adopt new frameworks and learnings to real-world problems. Networking events and industry interactions will facilitate your growth as an aspiring Entrepreneur. At the end, you will receive the opportunity to validate your idea in front of a jury of investors, entrepreneurs and executives to start your journey.
Why go for this program?
If you still don’t get the right energy to get yourself registered for this program, then her are few reasons that might just help you do that –
• The program will help you identify what to focus on, in your startup
• It will bring you opportunity to learn about real-life successes and mistakes from the most reputed founders
• Get to know how to translate your learning into actual, live situations in your startup
• Interact with fellow entrepreneurs, investors and successful founders. Validate your ideas
Commencement of the program: November 2015
Duration: 15 weeks
Registration fees: Rs. 50, 000 (with a 3 week free trail)
Some Industry experts involved:
• Deep Kalra – Founder, Makemytrip
• Pankaj Chaddah – Co-Founder, Zomato
• Radhika Aggarwal – Co-founder, Shopclues
• Peyush Bansal – Co-founder, Lenskart
• VSS Mani – Founder, Justdial
• Bhavish Aggarwal – Co- Founder, Ola Cabs
• Rishi Malhotra – Founder, Saavn